✅ Free shipping from a purchase of 100 CHF ✅ Largest selection and best price of the Schweiz🇨🇭

FFP2 Masks Quantity 1-250 pieces violet

SKU 9987 Categories , Tags , ,

CHF0.99CHF235.60

5 ply FFP2 nonwoven mask 45%, meltblown 30%, cotton 25%. Certified. Use once.

Clear
labels

Description

  • Protects wearers from dust particles, fumes, and mists
  • Has adjustable nose clip to ensure a perfect fit
  • Easily adjustable to give maximum protection all day long
  • Wrapped individually
  • Conforms to the EN149: 2001 CE 2834 European Standard
  • Masks protect us from deadly pathogens like aerosols, viruses, bacteria, and non-toxic liquids like oil mists.

Our FFP2 masks offer maximum protection against pathogens and biological agents but don’t make you uncomfortable. They have a filtration efficiency of at least 94% and are made with 66.7% non-woven fabric, with the remaining 33.3% being melt-blown fabric.

 FFP2 Protective Face Covering in Violet Color

Our masks have safety certificates for respiratory protection and have five layers of non-woven fabric that guarantee maximum safety. These masks protect you from the majority of pathogens, and also pollen, dust, and smoke. They can filter more than 95% of particles suspended in the air. Our masks come with an adjustable nose bridge that adapts well to the face contour. It is also skin-friendly.

Single-use masks meet the CE requirements. They are significantly better than cloths mask with a filtration efficiency of 95%. This means they can protect you from pathogens like bacteria, aerosols, and viruses.

FFP2 face coverings have a CE certificate and come with facial adjustment to allow perfect adaption to your face’s contour with 3D ventilation. With a filtration efficiency of more than 95%, the mask is effective at blocking air particles and aerosols. Our masks can be used by health professionals where they act as PPEs, and also by the general public. Wrapped individually, the standards and references the mask meets are indicated on the container.

The five-layer face coverings comply with the European standard of EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009. This guarantees that the filtration efficiency is more than 95%. You don’t have to worry about its fit as it has an inner nose clip that allows for snug-fitting. It also comes with clamps for adjusting the mask and regulating attachment bands. These allow you to adapt the face covering to your unique needs. It also comes with a support pad on the nose that prevents you from rubbing.

Putting it on and Removing it off

A poorly fitted mask isn’t going to protect you as well as you may want, which is why you must ensure you position it correctly on your face. Below are some of the things you need to pay attention to:

Clean your hands thoroughly before handling the mask

Hold the face covering and pass the elastics behind the head ensuring that you don’t cross them

Ensure you have put the mask on well and that it sits correctly on your face. Also, make sure the tightness is right.

 How to be sure the FFP2 mask is approved

Belonging to the category III PPE, FFP2 masks must have a CE marking followed by a four-digit symbol that shows the body that did the conformity assessment. The mask itself must contain the letters “CE”, and it also needs to be on the packaging of the mask. Some masks will even have a paragraph explaining how to use them and providing other information.

From Swiss warehouse (large quantities are available)
The delivery time is 4-8 working days

0
    0
    Your shopping cart
    Your shopping cart is emptyBack to the shop